Why become a CMS Brand Ambassador?
We start looking for the best and brightest individuals early on and we invest in a student brand ambassador programme to spread our message and build successful relationships with students on campuses all over the UK.
We seek ambassadors from the following universities in the UK:
& Wales Scotland
- London School of Economics
- University of Bristol
- University of Cambridge
- University College London
- University of Durham
- University of Nottingham
- University of Sheffield
- University of Oxford
- University of Warwick
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Dundee
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Glasgow
- University of Strathclyde
What will the position involve?
Working with the Early Talent Acquisition team and a dedicated CMS university team to improve brand awareness on campus.
Helping plan, organise, promote and deliver CMS events. Distributing relevant marketing information such as posters, flyers and emails to generate interest in the firm.
Acting as a point of contact for any students interested in applying and providing regular updates to the CMS Early Talent Acquisition team.
Using social media to facilitate interaction between students and CMS.
What are the benefits
- Establishing professional contacts within CMS, developing your social network and learning about the legal sector - an excellent experience to add to your CV.
- Reimbursement for travel expenses incurred during the application process.
- Competitive hourly rate.
Training will be provided in September each year.